Premium electric roller: the same durability and reliability of a manual roller cover combined with the ease and comfort of self-opening/closing capabilities
- Pinch proof: Equipped with smart sensors, the roller cover will never close with such force to cause injury (Of course, common sense prevails). Cover may also be stopped midway using the remote at any position if desired.
- Easy electrical installation: We’ve done the hard work, so you don’t need an electrical licence to fit this. Full plug-n-play harness with inline fuse provided to connect directly to the battery. Professional installation still recommended if you are unsure on how to run the harness from the rear tub to the battery.
- Designed to fit. BA roller covers are designed to meet flush on the inside of the tailgate with a rubber trim to minimise any gaps. Underside foam shims are used on the driver and passenger side of the cover where it meets with the tailgate.
- Tamper-proof. Interlocking roller panels for maximum security. This means the shutter panels cannot be cut apart by knives like some other roller shutters
- Alloy roller box. Durability is maximsed by using long-lasting, high-quality parts and reduce the likelihood of stuck rollers or faulty retraction due to plastic parts breaking.
- Designed to be used. Field tested by our own R&D team out in actual offroad/camping situations in Aussie bushland.
- Lockable. Roller cover will lock. Once tailgate is locked too, the cargo will be secure.
- Sports bar compatible. Widened side tracks to allow for modification and installation of sports bars (only have confirmed fitment with Bosscoauto’s tonneau-compatible sports bar – enquire now!)
- Control at your fingertips: Use our app on your smartphone to open/close the shutter and control the brightness of the light. The app will show you the current position of the shutter in real time. Compatible with both apple and android phones. Separate remote also provided.
- Accessorise it. 2 side tracks allow for extra accessories like roof racks, roof baskets, ski carriers, bike carriers and more to be installed. Maximise your cargo area.
- Water resistant. Rubber finishers to maximise water resistance. Silicone can be used along edges of roller cover for full waterproofing.
- Plumbed to last. 4 drainage pipes – drilling is required for rear holes near tailights. A grommet may be present for the front holes near the cab, drilling is required if your vehicle does not have grommets. Drilling into tub liners may be required if applicable.
- Light up the dark. Button operated light built on the underside of the handle to allow visibility into the tub. Uses standard CR2450 batteries.
- Built to last. Matte black anodised 6063 aluminium construction.
- Drilling Required